Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for an experienced Tax Manager.
Reilly Financial Advisors has been named to Financial Adviser Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work.
Aimed at helping clients define and achieve their individual financial goals, RFA manages more than $2 billion dollars on behalf of clients. You can visit us online at www.rfadvisors.com.
• Operate as hub between tax prep/review teams, Wealth Managers and clients. Manage return process, flow and tax-related communications between tax team, Wealth Managers and clients.
• Prepare engagement letters between tax preparers, CPA review firm and the company.
• Prepare and provide required disclosure notices to clients and obtain signatures of consent prior to sharing client’s personal information with outside parties.
• Work with Wealth Managers to respond to client’s general tax questions related to their personal returns, wealth management and investment guidance.
• Prepare tax planning and estimate updates as needed throughout the year.
• Coordinate information exchange between tax preparers, CPA review firm and Wealth Managers. Contact clients as needed to obtain any additional information required.
• Deliver draft return to clients in preferred method and assist with any questions and concerns they may have.
• File tax returns on behalf of client (e-file and paper file compilation).
• Review and sign business returns.
• Provide advice to Wealth Managers as needed on tax-related issues that may arise with clients throughout the year.
• Must possess CPA license.
• Strong attention to detail/high degree of accuracy
• Be an organized, multitasking team player who works well both independently and as part of a team
• Sophisticated communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite experience (with at least an intermediate skill level)
• A can-do attitude and willingness to rise to any challenge that comes your way
• Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and follow up on all outstanding projects until they have been completed
• Ability to work minimum of 55 hour work-weeks during tax season (January – April)
• A passion for problem-solving
• Financial services experience
Reilly Financial Advisors offers a best-in-class benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401k with employer match.
Your resume should be sent to email@example.com.
Reilly Financial Advisors (RFA) is seeking an experienced Financial Planner in our Newport Beach, California, office. The ideal candidate is pursuing a career in personal financial planning with a passion for financial analysis, improving financial literacy, and helping clients reach their financial goals.
- Prepare, review, and update comprehensive financial plans for an already established client base
- Design, implement and effectively communicate complex financial models and calculators in financial planning software and excel
- Identify potential retirement strategies, appropriate investment allocation, potential tax strategies, estate considerations, insurance needs, and college funding in collaboration with Wealth Advisor
- Participate in client meetings in collaboration with Wealth Advisor
- Respond to the unscheduled planning needs of all clients
- Resource to both clients and service team about financial planning issues and concepts
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning as needed
- Desire to work for a values-based firm that puts client interests above all else
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation required
- Clear ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an intelligent, courteous, and grammatically correct manner
- Strong organization and time management skills with an analytical inclination
- Collaborate and work with others both in office and remotely if needed
- 3+ years of direct experience in the financial planning process preferred
- Technical expertise in financial modeling and concepts
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software (experience with MoneyGuidePro preferred)
- Stay on top of industry trends and a desire to improve professional skills
The position is a full-time salary + benefit position. Pay is commensurate with experience, education, and qualifications.
RFA is a well-established and growing Registered Investment Advisor with $2 billion under management. We provide a comprehensive suite of wealth management services to clients across the United States and around the world from our headquarters in San Diego, California.
Your resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper and Special Tax Projects Specialist
Named to Financial Adviser Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For, Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for a Bookkeeper and Special Tax Projects Specialist to grow with our firm.
The ideal candidate has five plus years of bookkeeping experience as well as tax process experience.
- Pay vendors through Quickbooks semi-monthly
- Act as liaison between the company and vendors
- Reconcile books monthly
- Run budgets and financial statements as necessary
- Assist with filing of tax reporting documents
- Organization of important tax documents
- Understand the basic reporting of taxes and tax returns
- Ability to pull custodial 1099s online
- Assist in the filing, scanning, and maintenance of over 350 client tax returns and filings
- Various tasks as assigned by the Tax Manager
- Strong attention to detail/high degree of accuracy
- Sophisticated communication skills
- Be an organized, multitasking team player who works well both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (with at least an intermediate skill level)
- A can-do attitude and willingness to rise to any challenge that comes your way
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and follow up on all outstanding projects until they have been completed
- QuickBooks knowledge
An EA is preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive benefits package, and salary for this position is DOE. Your resume should be sent to email@example.com.
Named to Financial Advisor Magazine’s Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times’ Top 300 Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Top 50 Fastest-Growing Firms, and the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (2012-present), Reilly Financial Advisors (RFA) is looking for a Securities Trader to grow with our firm.
A fee-only, international wealth manager aimed at helping clients define and achieve their individual financial goals, RFA manages more than $1.9 billion on behalf of clients. To learn more, please visit us at www.rfadvisors.com.
Essential Job Functions and Duties
• Daily execution of securities transactions
• Rebalance client portfolios
• Monitor daily cash inflows and outflows and related custodial alerts
• Perform composites
• Trading platform data maintenance
• Assist with miscellaneous trading team projects
Education and Experience
• 4-year degree in business, finance, or a related field
• CFA Level I or higher preferred
• 2-3 years of professional experience, financial services industry experience preferred
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
• Comfort with technology and aptitude with software programs- custodial trading software knowledge and Tamarac trading platform knowledge a plus
• High level of proficiency in Excel
• Firm understanding of and demonstrated interest in financial markets
• Ability to assign priorities to multiple concurrent requests while ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
• Detail oriented
We offer a competitive benefits package, and salary for this full-time position is DOE. Your resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.